Companies that carry out operations with related parties located abroad and that meet certain criteria associated with the amount of transactions, are required, under our tax legislation, to submit a Transfer Pricing Study and declare the Form 601 to the Tax Administration in Bolivia.
Our role as business advisors is to provide an expert service in the preparation of this type of studies which is assisted and supported by our network of Firms, which has a database and knowledge of the regulations applicable to the region and the world -compatible with the OECD.
We ensure your transactions in a legal and operational manner, in accordance with the BEPS decisions that regulate and control the elusive operations, defining limits and conditions that must be considered when analysing and managing these transactions -for the additional tax burden that may to imply.
- Documentation of the transactions between related parties
- Identification of those that are subject to control and reporting
- Planning of the Transfer Pricing Study
- Selection of the most appropriate valuation methods to the characteristics of the transaction and your business
- Use of expertise and criteria of the taxation forms of the region and the world
- Consideration of all the requirements of the jurisdiction in which the results will be reported